| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.12 18:07:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Corp Leader on 12/12/2007 18:07:52 He's 2 skills away from piloting a Rorqual. Capital ships skill and capital mining ships skill book.
Linkage
I didn't want to buy the skill because I wasn't gonna fly it and the future buyer might not want to invest in the skill.
Abilities He's capable of making an alliance as perfectly (bar implants) invent amarr t2 ships and some modules. He's got 6 research agent slots which will have their research points cleared before the character is sold, but will make a pretty penny or they'll be useful for invention.
He's got max slots in research and has max slots in production. He's a perfect builder and has arguably no wasted skills towards what he's trained for. He's got 500k in gunnery which should demonstrate what he's specced for.
He can make 57 market orders, and tax is reduced to very little so you can put those orders on market easily. (base broker fee 0.8% Transaction tax is reduced to 0.6%) He can also
He can fly a Fenrir which is the fastest aligning freighter, and quickest for afk autopiloting ask well.
He's almost ready for Rorqual whose main plan for me was to be a hauler, you can get 120,000m3 roughly cargo space with t1 rigs and t2 expanders, then fill the 7 meds with cap rechargers for jumping around, on top of 1,000,000m3 ship maintenance array and 10,000 corporate hangar space. For the rorqual I've finished training a long jumping skill (Jump drive operation V) so he's ready to train the jumping range and jumping fuel cost skills. The Rorqual is also quite nice with its clone vat bay ability to move your pilots to space where they don't already have jump clones.
Starting bid and reserve 6b Buyout (350m per million sp) 14b
Auction ends this sunday at 20.00 GMT Sniper rule is set at 15 minutes
The character will come with no assets and will have a positive wallet amount. I will be paying for the transfer edit: Isk will be paid to ArtemisEntreri
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.13 15:51:00 -
[2]
Originally by: Stella Novis What is sec status please. Also, where located? Thanks
0.0 is security status Jarizza (highsec)
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.14 17:58:00 -
[3]
bump for the day
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.15 14:07:00 -
[4]
1 day left
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 18:58:00 -
[5]
final hour bump
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:13:00 -
[6]
I just want to confirm that the 20.10 bid of 8b is valid because of sniper rule, it's extended to 20.25 after that bid
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:26:00 -
[7]
The rules are mine to choose, there is nothing that says that I have to value this auction, there are rules about scamming but I am not scamming, I am here telling you that these are my rules.
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:28:00 -
[8]
Originally by: HarryManback The rules are ccps.
This very auction rules? I am not talking about character transfer rules.
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:43:00 -
[9]
Originally by: HarryManback auction posponed
There is a misunderstanding here, and I'm gonna wait until I get a GM confirmation on this.
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:48:00 -
[10]
Edited by: Corp Leader on 16/12/2007 20:56:35 ok instead of all this bs, I'm extending it and sniper rule is 15 mins after last bid, a bid at 1 minute past and the last valid bid will be 16 minutes past. Now that we're clear on this. edit: extended until 21.20
|

Corp Leader
|
Posted - 2007.12.16 20:56:00 -
[11]
Originally by: Capt Coleslaw Like Hairy, I stand in need of more clearification.
It seems the auction is to continue until 21:20 with a 15 min sniper rule which is give or take a minute.
Where does the auction stand who is leading ect?
the other guy harry, with 9b
|
| |
|